LexisNexis InterAction for Law Firms
As law firms expand it becomes increasingly hard to keep sight of the intricate relationships between clients, lawyers and third party contacts. As a result, it can become difficult to identify new opportunities that will drive continued growth.
LexisNexis InterAction for Law Firms keeps you up to date with client and prospect relationships no matter how big you grow.
- Maximise the value of your network of relationships by integrating information from internal and external systems
- Exceed service expectations by being better informed about client and prospect activities across the firm
- Improve business development and marketing with focused and relevant communications
- In addition, with Lexis InterAction for Law Firms you not only benefit from stronger relationships, you also gain greater control of your data.
In addition, with LexisNexis InterAction for Law Firms you not only benefit from stronger relationships, you also gain greater control of your data.
Maximise the value of your network of relationships
Deliver information throughout your firm, immediately and intuitively, with little need for training.
- Quickly aggregate data from client profiles, matters, notes and activities.
- Simplify the process of gathering up-to-date information by seamlessly integrating with Microsoft® Outlook®, Excel and Word including calendar integration, ‘smart recommendations’ to update contact data and activity logging.
- Easily integrate with time and billing, human resources, accounting and external systems to gain greater insights into client relationships.
- Map the subtle relationships between clients, prospects and lawyers to uncover new opportunities.
Exceed service expectations
Strengthen client retention by keeping employees at every level fully informed of activities.
- Increase confidence and productivity by providing lawyers with a 360º view of each client and prospect
- Automatically inform all those who need to know when someone interacts with or updates information about a client
- Make sure employees have the information they need to respond immediately and appropriately to customers’ requests
Improve business development and marketing
Grow and develop your business more intelligently.
- Leverage who and what employees know to uncover new revenue opportunities
- Use relationship intelligence to target marketing campaigns more effectively
- Understand and maximise referral and cross-sell opportunities
- Use existing contacts to extend relationships across geographies
Gain greater control of data
Spend less time implementing your solution and more time utilising it to grow your business.
- Use powerful data quality and change management tools to help ensure the integrity and accuracy of data
- Reduce the time and cost of data administration
- Use enhanced security features to selectively share information about contacts, without compromising privacy or confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with data protection regulations