InterAction training for InterAction users
Get the right skills & knowledge to work more effectively with InterAction CRM with LexisNexis online & in-person training.
The InterAction approach ensures you get the training you need, when you need it and in small digestible sessions with a consultant from the LexisNexis Professional Services team.
The team is also able to offer custom courses designed to meet individual customer requirements.
- InterAction Training Courses and Workshops - The InterAction Consultancy team offers a comprehensive range of training services.
- Application Collaboration Knowledge Share - This session demonstrates how to use Application Collaboration to pull external data into InterAction.
- Configuration and Administration Training - This course provides users with the knowledge to configure and support the InterAction solution.
- CRM Manager Training Programme - This programme is designed to cover key InterAction training requirements a CRM Manager will need.
- Data Steward Training - The aim of the InterAction Data Steward Training is to provide attendees with best practice approach to maintaining data quality within their InterAction environment.
- End User Education Planning Workshop - This workshop is designed to cover the material necessary for your training team to conduct training sessions to educate professional, administrative and secretarial staff.
- InterAction for Marketing Training - This course provides the marketing team with a best practice approach to common marketing activities using InterAction.
- InterAction Report Training - This one-day course provides users with a hands-on opportunity to learn the details of the out-of-the-box reporting functionality provided by InterAction.
- Technical Admin Knowledge Share - This knowledge share is designed to provide IT staff with the information and knowledge to actively support the InterAction solution during or post implementation.
Download brochures (linked above) for full course descriptions and more information on delivery and certification. If you would like to book an InterAction training course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your account manager.